If you are signed in with your TV provider and get an error code when attempting to watch locked content or live streaming on the Freeform app, we recommend signing out of your TV provider and signing back in before trying other troubleshooting options.
Common error codes include (but are not limited to) the following:
- 002 Series (ex: 002-0200-607)
- 003 Series (ex: 003-0302-601)
- 006 Series (ex: 006-0600-607)
- 012 Series (ex: 012-1206-403)
- 013 Series (ex: 013-1300-401)
- 025 Series (ex: 025-2501-105)
- 400 Series (ex: 400-2)
Still need help?
If your error code persists after signing out of your TV provider, there are additional troubleshooting steps you can take. Depending on your device, we recommend contacting your device’s manufacturer for specific instructions.
- If a 013 Series error code message (i.e., “There is a problem with our provider log in service”) still appears after clearing both the app data and the device cache, you will need to contact your TV provider to ensure Freeform is included in your package. If it is not included, it will need to be added.
- If you are incorrectly getting an “Out of Country” error message, you can use our online feedback form to submit a ticket.