The following error messages may appear if there is a discrepancy with your TV Provider account or location:
- "There is a problem with our provider log in service"
- A specific "013-130.." series error code message
If you are seeing this messaging, it is recommended to clear your app's data and cache:
- From your device's Home screen, select Settings
- Select Applications, then "Manage All Installed Applications"
- Select the app where you are seeing the error message
- Select both "Clear data" and "Clear cache"
If the 013-1300... or 013-1301... series error code message still appears after clearing both the data and the cache, you will need to contact your TV Provider to ensure the following:
- There are no parental controls assigned with the TV Provider account. If there are, they will need to be removed.
- The channel you are trying to access is included in your package. If not, it will need to be added to access content.
- Your TV Provider account is authorized to view content online.