Make sure you have a good connection for the best video viewing experience. Sometimes you may experience issues if the network is congested, your connection is weak, or when you have too many apps open at the same time.
Here are a few things you can try to fix the problem:
- Confirm that your computer or device meets our minimum system requirements.
- Check your Internet download speed. Internet download speeds should be 1.5 Mbps or better. Your Wi-Fi or mobile signal indicator does not correlate to your download speed. There are a number of websites where you can conduct a free "Internet speed test." Do an Internet search.
- Refresh your browser and try again.
- Drag the rewind scrubber back in time several minutes in the program timeline.
- Close other computer applications that may be open at the same time, which can drain memory or processing power.
- Disconnect other Internet (e.g. Wi-Fi) connected devices that may be connected at the same time.
- Restart your computer and try again.
If none of the suggestions above solved your problem, please contact us via our online feedback form or select the email option below.