To activate Freeform on your Roku, you first need to have the Freeform app installed on your device.
To install Freeform on your Roku:
- Select Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen
- Browse for the Freeform app in the Channel Store or type “Freeform” in the search bar
- Select the Freeform app and select Add Channel
- Select OK
To activate Freeform on your Roku:
- Open the installed Freeform app on your Roku device
- Sign in to your Freeform account — if you do not have a Freeform account, select Create an Account and complete the creation process
- Go to Settings
- Select Sign in to Watch to prompt activation instructions to be sent to the email address associated with your account
- The console will also provide you with a unique activation code that you will need to verify your account
- If you are having trouble signing in to your TV provider account on Roku, please try these troubleshooting steps.
If activation is successful, a “Congratulations” screen will display on the browser page and your Roku device will show you all available content.
Note: If the activation code doesn’t work, the code may have expired. To receive a new code, select Get New Code. Once you have the new code, follow the steps above to activate Freeform on your Roku device.