Closed captioning is available for most on-demand full episodes and live programming. Follow the steps below to turn closed captions on or off:
- While streaming content, access the video player controls
- Web and mobile: located on the black bar at the bottom the screen
- TV-connected devices: located on the black bar at the bottom of the screen (some TV-connected devices may display a three dot icon)
- On Apple TVs, swipe down on your Apple remote
- On Roku devices, press the * button on the Roku remote
- Select the closed captions icon to turn closed captioning on or off
- Depending on which device you are using, the closed caption icon will either display as the CC logo or a speech bubble icon
TIP: You can access customization features for closed captions, including font, font size, and opacity by selecting Settings > Caption Settings in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Still having trouble?
Please contact us through one of the methods below for any issues regarding closed captioning that require additional support:
- Website: Use our online form to submit a ticket
- Email: Contact David Mayernik, Product Relationship Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include “Closed Captioning” in the subject of your email
- Phone: 818-483-6537
- Fax: 818-450-0493
- Mail: 2300 West Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA 91506
NOTE: This contact information is for closed captioning inquiries only.