With Freeform’s Continue Watching feature, you can resume streaming a show or movie right from where you left off, on any supported browser or streaming device.
To resume your show or movie, log in to Freeform.com or the Freeform app and scroll down to the Continue Watching section — here, you can find the last 10 episodes or movies that you haven’t finished yet.
TIP: If you are watching from the Freeform app, make sure you are using the Home tab.
If you want to pick up where you left off on a specific show, you can also access Continue Watching from that show’s Detail page:
- Select the show you want to resume watching
- On the website, you can find your show or movie using the Search bar or via the Browse tab in the top navigation bar
- On the app, you can find your show or movie using the Search or Browse tab in the top navigation bar
- Scroll down to the episode list
- All episodes that you have in progress will display a partially completed progress bar
- Navigate to any episode that you have not finished watching, and continue where you left off